Make sure that your android phone is charged to at least 50%
- Switch off your android device by power off button.
- If, you are not able to switch it off, than remove the battery to shut it down.
- Press “Volume UP + Power key + Home key” at same time.
- Press “Volume Down + Power key” at same time.
- Now,You are booted into recovery of your android mobile.
- Now, you will find an option like – Wipe Data or Delete all user data or Restore factory defaults.
- Use, volume buttons to switch UP and Down and Use Home key or Power key to select any option.
So, just move to wipe data or similar option and Select it by power button.
- Now, Tap on Reboot phone.
Congratulations, you have successfully unlocked your android phone